Hazardous fumes: Do not inhale

Saturday, September 10, 2005

It's work you do at home

I have a homework assignment due on Monday. I haven't had homework in a year. I have no idea what to do with it.

After Aki and the bull destroyed my house (Aki won with a stunning roundhouse left that broke a horn off) I haven't been able to concentrate on much of anything, so analyzing a webpage to see how it conforms to technical writing characteristics is a bit of a struggle.

Now for an experiment: The blog post FROM THE FUTURE

I'm going to set the time of this post to an hour or two ahead to see if that fools the spammers. I figure they're using a script to insert comments, so if the time is wrong, it might not properly. If spam appears, I'll know the experiment is a failure and the future is a barren wasteland where rival gangs fight each other for gasoline so they can drive around looking for more gasoline.

1 Comments:

  • woah, Stone Cold spammed me!

    And he keeps a blog about home equity in Indiana?

    This doesn't add up at all.

    So much for the future.

    By Blogger Scotty, at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home